How to connect
There are two general steps to connect to PayWithTerra:
1. Get your API key
Create an account and receive the API key in the "My Account" section.
The API key is needed for our server API to differ your requests from others and for prevent spam requests.
a. Basic (pay as you go)
You have the Balance, which is used as fuel in two cases:
- making the "Create order" API-requests ($0.05 / order)
- receiving the "Payment received" notifications (only while using the Stream service)
Buy lifetime key or just pay for the key monthly without worrying about the transaction count.
Limitation: you can not use the Pro plan for building your own payment aggregator and reselling the PaywithTerra services.
2. Update your eCommerce website:
- to send signals to the Pay
API when new orders created
- to listen signals from the Pay with Terra API when these orders was paid
a. Fast and easy
With free open source plugins. If your eCommerce website built with one of the listed CMS:
Please follow @PaywithTerra on Twitter and Telegram to get notified about new releases.
b. Directly. Framework agnostic and customized workflow
We have the detailed instructions about direct interaction with the Pay with Terra API.
Also, you can use our officially supported PHP library.
We are ready to help with connection if you have any difficulties.